Monday, May 17, 2010

Q: What was your childhood like and what was one of your childhood memories?
A: Well I was born in Atchison, Kansas, in the middle of a summer heat wave. I was the first born of two of us, my sisters name was Muriel. I lived with my grandparents the first part of my life and then I was rejoined with my real parents, Amy and Edwin. One of my favorite childhood memories was when I built a roller coaster with some of my friends and one of my uncles. It all started with the worlds fair. My father had saved some extra money and decided to take us to the worlds fair. I rode an elephant and saw my very first plane but when I wanted to ride the roller coaster my mother decided it wasn't lady like. When I returned home I decided to build a roller coaster in my backyard. We constructed wooden tracks and nailed them to the roof of a toolshed. We attached buggy wheels to an old cart and greased them with lard. I was the first person on the ride and it worked like a charm but when my mother came out she MADE us take it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment